Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information (Local Government Debt Reporting) may be accessed at https://www.comptroller.
Annual Financial Reports
The District’s annual financial reports can be found on the Resources page.
Board Meetings and Documents
Information about the District’s meetings and meeting documents can be found on the Meetings page.
Board of Directors
Information about the District’s Board can be found on the About page.
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- TEC – Conflict of Interest Forms and Instructions
- The Directors and vendors have not disclosed any conflicts pursuant to Texas Local Government Code, Chapter 176.
District Contact Information
Castlewood Municipal Utility District
c/o Bacon, Wallace & Philbin, LLP
6363 Woodway, Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057-1762
The District’s E-mail address is email@example.com.
The District’s map is available on the About page.
Elections – Bonds
The District’s Bond Election and Maintenance Tax Election will be held on May 6, 2023.
- Sample Ballot
Lá Phiếu Mẩu
- Voter Information Document – Proposition B
Documento de Información para los Votantes – Proposición B
Tài Liệu Thông Tin Huong Dan Cử Tri – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị B
選民信息文件 – 提案B
- Voter Information Document – Proposition A
Documento de Información para los Votantes – Proposición A
Tài Liệu Thông Tin Huong Dan Cử Tri – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị A
選民信息文件 – 提案A
- Notice of Bond Election
Aviso de Elección de Bonos
Thông Báo về Cuoc Bầu cử Trái Phiếu
- Order Calling Bond Election
Orden para Convocar una Elección de Bonos
Lệnh Yêu Cầu Tổ Chức Cuộc Bầu Cử Trái Phiếu
- Notice of Maintenance Tax Election
Aviso de Elección de Impuesto de Mantenimiento
Thông Báo Về Cuộc Bầu Cử Thuế Bảo Trì
- Order Calling Maintenance Tax Election
Orden para Convocar Una Elección de Impuesto de Mantenimiento
Lệnh Yêu Cầu Tổ Chức Cuộc Bầu Cử Về Thuế Bảo Trì
For more information, including the full list of polling locations, please visit: https://harrisvotes.com
Para obtener ma s informacio n, incluida la lista completa de lugares de votacio n, visite: https://harrisvotes.com
Để biết thêm thông tin, bao gồm danh sách đầy đủ các địa điểm bỏ phiếu, vui lòng truy cập: https://harrisvotes.com
Elections – Directors
General Election of Directors occurs every first Saturday in May of every even numbered year. The next upcoming election will take place on Saturday, May 7, 2022.
To be qualified to serve as a director, a person shall be at least 18 years old, a resident citizen of the State of Texas, and either own land subject to taxation in the district or be a qualified voter within the district.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf.
- Texas Ethics Commission – Forms and Instructions
- First day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
- Last day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 18, 2022.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write-in candidacy declaration for May 7, 2022 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
- Notice of Deadline to File An Application for Place on the Ballot
Aviso De Fecha Limite Para Presentar Solicitudes Para Un Lugar En La Boleta
Thông Báo Ve Han Chot De Don Xin Vi Tri Trên Lá Phieáu
These notices will remain posted continuously until 5:00 p.m. February 18, 2022.
Energy Consumption Reports
The District’s energy consumption reports are available on the Resources page.
Landowner Bill of Rights
Information regarding the Landowner’s Bill of Rights can be found on the Texas Attorney General’s website.
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or hand deliver your request to Castlewood Municipal Utility District, c/o Bacon, Wallace & Philbin, LLP, 6363 Woodway, Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057-1762.